me i'm steven.

La belleza es tu cabeza.
(the beauty is your mind.)

find me:
dailybooth:here
youtube: here
old blog: here

5.24.2010

the start

DSC09877

Today was kind of wonderful and exciting and terrifying all at once.
Had OA training in the morning.
Then delicious sushi for lunch.
And then I landed a job at BSF in the afternoon.
Then I ran two miles and lifted weights.

I basically skipped home because I was so happy.
This summer is going to be the best summer ever.
I've decided.

---

*My dad walks into the kitchen and his hair is a noticeable auburn color.*

me: Hey... Uh, Dad, what happened to your hair? It's brown!
dad: What?
me: Did you dye it or something?
dad: OH! Haha! No.
me: Did it just naturally decide to turn brown or something?
dad: Well, I bought this new hair gel, and I was using it for about two weeks when I realized that it was lightening gel! Yeah! And everyone at work was like, "Hey, Bert, what happened to your hair?!" The box says that it'll turn blonde hair into white hair in two weeks.

[steven]

No comments:

Post a Comment